Gakkel Ridge basalt melt inclusion and mineral chemistry
Analyses of volatile, major, and trace elements for a suite of glasses and melt inclusions from the 85 degrees E segment of the ultra-slow spreading Gakkel Ridge.
How to cite this dataset:
Shaw, A. 2011. Gakkel Ridge basalt melt inclusion and mineral chemistry, Version 1.0. Interdisciplinary Earth Data Alliance (IEDA). https://doi.org/10.1594/IEDA/100004.
DOI Creation Date:
Shaw, A. M., M. D. Behn, et al. (2010). "Deep pooling of low degree melts and volatile fluxes at the 85 degrees E segment of the Gakkel Ridge: Evidence from olivine-hosted melt inclusions and glasses." Earth and Planetary Science Letters 289(3-4): 311-322.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States [CC BY-NC-SA 3.0]
- National Science Foundation: 0646694
- National Science Foundation: 0926422
- National Science Foundation: 0649103
- National Science Foundation: 0425838
- Coverage Scope: Regional (Continents, Oceans)
- Geographic Location: Gakkel Ridge Arctic Ocean
User Contributed Keyword(s):
volatiles, ultra-slow spreading ridges mantle, melting, CO2 §uxes, Ridge related
Data Available On: